- Know your travel dates. Verify what your departure and arrival requirements include.
- Verify your return travel requirements
- Based on travel dates and testing requirements, calculate days required to collect, pack and ship sample(s).
- Order Travel Test Kit(s) and watch for arrival via FedEx. IMPORTANT: DO NOT OPEN YOU CUUR BOX until your sample collection session begins.
- Complete online registration process, consent and CDC required question
- Make required payment
- Choose shipping option
- You will receive your travel test kit overnight or within 4-5 business days depending on which shipping method you choose.
- Complete sample collection and follow instructions to pack and ship using FedEx. Ship same day as collection.
- Keep all FedEx tracking information.
- Within 24 hours of our laboratory receiving your sample, your results and travel documents will be sent electronically.
- Monitor your email (and SPAM Folder) for test results and travel documents
- Print copies of all your documents and bring with you when you travel.
CLIA and CAP Certified Laboratory with Emergency Use Authorization from the FDA
- SARS-CoV-2 COVID-19 Test Results Report
- Copy of Nevada Laboratory License
- Copy of Federal CLIA Laboratory Certification
- Copy of Federal CAP Laboratory Certification
- Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Letter Listing and levels of certification and qPCR assay
- Certification of Identity Verification (Passport, Driver’s License or Federal Photo ID)
- Verification of Date of Birth
- Certification of Sample Collection Verification
- Easy to follow instructions
- Gentle lower nasal swab
- Individual information label
- Biohazard bag
- Sample transport tube
- FedEx Biohazard return shipping envelope
- Pre-Paid FedEx Next-Day return shipping label
Important Note: The CuurBox and its contents are specifically designed to meet or exceed DOT regulations on the transportation of biohazard materials.
IMPORTANT: The CUUR Box must be shipped back to our laboratory the same day the sample is collected. This will help ensure you accurate test results.
- Identify closest FedEx shipping center (must have inside drop box)
- Drop at FedEx before last pickup time of the day
- Make sure and acquire Tracking Information
- Check email for results (including SPAM folder)
Our Laboratory Testing
- CLIA and CAP certified laboratory which means we are required to meet the highest standards to obtain both state and federal certifications and inspected on a regular basis
- Meets the FDA’s performance criteria for COVID-19 test accuracy, sensitivity, and specificity
- Awarded our Emergency Use Authorization from the FDA for COVID-19 testing
EMAIL LINK. A link to your test results will be emailed to you.
Click the link to view your test results.
Please, also check your SPAM folder for email.
CUUR Diagnostics’s molecular test is specifically suited to detect and diagnose SAR CoV2 (COVID-19).
Our laboratory testing provides superior sensitivity and specificity to identify pathogens, such as COVID-19, using qPCR DNA and RNA level sequencing.
We utilize industry leading equipment including the latest technologies from ThermoFisher and operate under the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) guidance issued by the FDA and CAP and CLIA quality standards.
Test results are typically provided via email within 24-48 hours. IMPORTANT: test results may take longer due to unforeseen circumstances.
Be sure to make a note of the Email used during registration for the test. This is the email used to send your results.
NO! No appointment necessary. HOWEVER, pre-registration online IS necessary: Pre-register here.
Then proceed to the testing site with your proof of payment in-hand.
IMPORTANT: If your employer is paying for your test, you will be registered under your employers account and will not need to register as an individual. You will need to contact your employer to get proof of purchase and sign employee consent form.
YES! Once you've registered with CUUR Diagnostics, you may use the same account if you wish to have a COVID-19 test done at a later date. Keep your login information handy.
Times can vary. COVID-19 testing lines ebb and flow throughout the day. There is no way for our team to predict the length of time to get through the line. We can assure you that our team is highly experienced and efficient and do our very best to get everyone tested in a timely fashion. Remember, the staff is standing in the heat too in full PPE dress! So be kind and a thank you is always appreciated.
We process in batches and even if you tested at the same time you may not be in the same batch together. But, test results should be returned very soon after.
An Inconclusive Test Result
A qPCR test can return results of Positive, Negative, or Inconclusive. Re-testing requires re-registering and payment for an additional test.
An inconclusive test result means that the test was neither positive or negative.
NOTE: EVERY INCONCLUSIVE TEST IS AUTOMATICALLY RETESTED BEFORE SENDING YOU YOUR RESULT.
There is a narrow band of samples (inconclusive) that may have SARS CoV 2 virus that is perhaps being marginally detected on our instruments. All such samples are then automatically retested in an attempt to provide a conclusive result.
The reason for the inconclusive result is because the second processing of the sample was also inconclusive.
This means a second sampling from the individual will be needed to re-evaluate for the presence of SARS CoV2 virus in the individual.
Because of the way the test is validated and is in compliance with FDA criteria we cannot call positive a sample that does not meet certain criteria and likewise we cannot call negative a test that doesn’t follow other criteria.
The most likely reason for someone to receive an inconclusive result will be a very small presence of SARS CoV 2 virus present in the sample - either very early in infection or very late in infection (recovery).
Retesting requires re-registering and paying for an additional test.
NEGATIVE RESULTS: If your test results are negative, you can return to your normal daily routine if you do not have symptoms. Keep in mind, we do recommend you remain at home if you feel sick. While you may have tested negative for COVID-19, it is possible you have another illness that could spread to others. Manage your symptoms at home and contact your primary care provider (PCP) if you have any questions or concerns. It is important to remain at home until you have been symptom-free for at least 72 hours.
POSITIVE RESULTS: If your test results are positive, CUUR HEALTH will notify the county and state health departments and recommend you seek advice from a qualified provider of your choosing. We strongly recommend your also notify your provider and any friends and family you’ve been in contact within the recent weeks.
If you’d like to help forward our mission to keep our Las Vegas community healthy and safe, download and share the news about our Drive-up COVID-19 testing services and rapid results with friends, family and local businesses. They will thank you!
*Typically results are sent within 24 to 48 hours from collection. HOWEVER, due to unforeseen issues test results may take longer.