NOTICE: Concierge Testing (Business or Individual): For an additional fee, we offer a concierge COVID-19 testing service. YOU MUST CONTACT US DIRECTLY TO RECEIVE THIS SERVICE. (844) ASK CUUR(275-2887).
CUUR Mobile Testing Site
3450 S. Maryland Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89109
NOTE: This is the open parking lot on the North side of the property between the Applebee’s and the old Sears store for the mall. We are on the West side of the lot, closest to Maryland Parkway.
Entrance will be off of Maryland Pkwy, headed Northbound, just before the Applebee’s and Desert Inn.
Look for our CUUR tent and directional signage.
No testing occurs at our corporate offices.
Regular Testing Hours
Between 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Monday – Friday
After registering, you may come to testing site anytime during the above hours/days. Please review instructions below.
$125* Per Test (for drive-through service)
*No cash accepted. You must prepay through online registration.
TRAVEL TESTING SERVICE (additional fee and includes travel documents) – NO travel testing is performed at drive-through YOU MUST CONTACT US FIRST TO RECEIVE THIS SERVICE. (844) ASK CUUR or (844) 275-2887.
CONCIERGE TESTING SERVICE (additional fee) – We come to you. Learn more (844) ASK CUUR or (844) 275-2887.
DOCTOR’s ORDER? If you have a Doctor’s order, please bring a printed photocopy of the order, your ID and your insurance card (both front and back sides).
- For Individual purchase of COVID-19 testing, Pre-Register HERE. (If your employer purchased your test, do not register here. Please contact them for registration and testing information).
- Travel testing: NO travel testing is done through drive-through. Please call for this service (844) ASK CUUR or (844) 275-2887
- Go to testing site anytime during open hours (no appointment needed). Bring proof of purchase AND photo ID with you.
- REMAIN IN VEHICLE
- NO WALK UP SERVICE
- NO service from a Ride Share vehicle
- Make sure your car is in park – for everyone’s safety
- Pull forward as space opens
- If your employer has paid for your COVID-19 test, look for the parking spaces for employer testing.
- Look for email with link to login for your test results (See Important Notes Below). If you do not receive one, please call (844) ASK CUUR or (844) 275-2887.
- The email provided in registration is the email used to send results. Please verify your email is correct during registration.
- We do our best to return test results via email in a timely manner. 97% of tests are returned within 24 to 48 hours from collection (or possibly sooner). HOWEVER, due to unforeseen issues test results may take longer. Example: if an inconclusive results is returned, the test is automatically run twice. If you do not receive your results via email, please contact us: (844) ASK CUUR or (844) 275-2887
- Remember to check your email SPAM folder for test results.
- Test taken Fridays will be processed the following Monday. Results are typically emailed within 24 to 48 hours from time of processing.
- NO TRAVEL TESTING IS DONE AT DRIVE-THROUGH. Contact us for travel testing: (844) ASK CUUR or (844) 275-2887
- We highly recommend that you return home to isolate until we contact you with your results.
- Once you’ve registered with CUUR Diagnostics, you may use the same account if you wish to have a COVID-19 test done at a later date.
- Please review ALL frequently asked questions below for more information on testing.
- For more extensive information on COVID-19 or COVID-19 test results, please consult with your primary care physician and visit the CDC website.
- TRAVEL TESTING SERVICE (includes documentation for destination): For an additional fee, we offer a concierge COVID-19 travel testing service. Please contact us to learn more (844) ASK CUUR (275-2887 ).
- For assistance: (844) ASK CUUR | (844) 275-2887 | Option 2
EMAIL LINK. A link to your test results will be emailed to you.
IMPORTANT: When you register for your test in our CuurCloud Portal, you will be asked for your email. INPUT EMAIL CAREFULLY. This is how you will recieve your test results. If your email is entered incorrectly, you will not receive your results in a timely fashion.
SPAM: Please, also check your SPAM folder for email. Some email programs can view the incoming email as SPAM.
Once you receive the CUUR Diagnostics email, click the link to view your test results.
CUUR Diagnostics’s molecular test is specifically suited to detect and diagnose SAR CoV2 (COVID-19).
Our laboratory testing provides superior sensitivity and specificity to identify pathogens, such as COVID-19, using qPCR DNA and RNA level sequencing.
We utilize industry leading equipment including the latest technologies from ThermoFisher and operate under the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) guidance issued by the FDA and CAP and CLIA quality standards.
Our highly trained and fully PPE protected staff will verify your pre-registration, then administer the test by placing a swab in your nostril to the back of the nasal cavity. One twist and the swab is removed. Many experience a slight tearing effect on the side the test is performed, but is tolerated easily by most. The swab is then placed directly in a sterile container with your unique QR code and is properly sent to our Las Vegas Laboratory for testing. Other than taking the swab, we do our best to provide a contactless testing experience.
Typically over 97% or test results are provided via email within 24-48 hours. Test results may take longer due to unforeseen circumstances.
IMPORTANT: We endeavor to do your best. Results could be delivered sooner or later.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to make a note of the Email used during registration for the test. This is the email used to send your results.
When you register, an email will be sent to you with test acceptance documents. Please look for this email.
The COVID-19 test costs $125 per test and is paid when you pre-register online through the CUUR Diagnostics portal HERE.
Concierge Employer testing (your location) is available for an additional fee and minimum test quantities.
Travel Testing is also available for an additional fee (includes testing travel documents). Please contact us for more information: (844) ASK CUUR (275-2887).
IF YOU ARE PAYING YOURSELF: YES! Please pre-register online, make your payment, then bring proof of payment with you to the testing site. No appointment necessary. Register here.
IF YOUR EMPLOYER PAYED FOR TEST: You will be registered under the employer account. You MUST get proof of purchase from your employer to bring with you for testing. You must also bring a signed employee consent form.
NO! No appointment necessary. HOWEVER, pre-registration online IS necessary: Pre-register here.
Then proceed to the testing site with your proof of payment in-hand.
IMPORTANT: If your employer is paying for your test, you will be registered under your employers account and will not need to register as an individual. You will need to contact your employer to get proof of purchase and sign employee consent form.
YES! Once you've registered with CUUR Diagnostics, you may use the same account if you wish to have a COVID-19 test done at a later date. Keep your login information handy.
User may log in to their account and pay for an additional test.
Currently, hours of operation for testing at our Las Vegas drive-through are 9am – 1pm*
Monday – Friday.
*NOTICE: When temperatures reach 110 degrees or other weather events occur (i.e. high winds), testing STOPS for the day. Please arrive early.
As many who have pre-registered. To keep our process as contactless as possible, we ask that each individual being tested be able to remain within the vehicle at all times and have access to a window.
Times can vary. COVID-19 testing lines ebb and flow throughout the day. There is no way for our team to predict the length of time to get through the line. We can assure you that our team is highly experienced and efficient and do our very best to get everyone tested in a timely fashion. Remember, the staff is standing in the heat too in full PPE dress! So be kind and a thank you is always appreciated.
We process in batches and even if you tested at the same time you may not be in the same batch together. But, test results should be returned very soon after.
Our laboratories process samples Monday through Saturday. All laboratories utilize industry leading equipment including Thermo Fisher to ensure the highest standards are met.
For an additional fee, we offer a concierge service for travelers in need of proof of COVID-19 testing. Test results include documentation for destination. Those needing to be tested are still required to visit our drive-through testing location.
Example Travel Documents
- SARS-CoV-2 COVID-19 Test Results Report
- Copy of Nevada Laboratory License
- Copy of Federal CLIA Laboratory Certification
- Copy of Federal CAP Laboratory Certification
- Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Letter Listing and levels of certification and qPCR assay
- Certification of Identity Verification (Passport, Driver’s License or Federal Photo ID)
- Verification of Date of Birth
- Certification of Sample Collection Verification
Please contact us to learn more (844) ASK CUUR (275-2887 ).
An Inconclusive Test Result
A qPCR test can return results of Positive, Negative, or Inconclusive. Re-testing requires re-registering and payment for an additional test.
An inconclusive test result means that the test was neither positive or negative.
NOTE: EVERY INCONCLUSIVE TEST IS AUTOMATICALLY RETESTED BEFORE SENDING YOU YOUR RESULT.
There is a narrow band of samples (inconclusive) that may have SARS CoV 2 virus that is perhaps being marginally detected on our instruments. All such samples are then automatically retested in an attempt to provide a conclusive result.
The reason for the inconclusive result is because the second processing of the sample was also inconclusive.
This means a second sampling from the individual will be needed to re-evaluate for the presence of SARS CoV2 virus in the individual.
Because of the way the test is validated and is in compliance with FDA criteria we cannot call positive a sample that does not meet certain criteria and likewise we cannot call negative a test that doesn’t follow other criteria.
The most likely reason for someone to receive an inconclusive result will be a very small presence of SARS CoV 2 virus present in the sample - either very early in infection or very late in infection (recovery).
Retesting requires re-registering and paying for an additional test.
NO! For everyone's safety, you must be in a vehicle. Additionally, service to those using Ride Share services is NOT offered. Again, for everyone's safety.
NO! Service to anyone using a Ride Share services is NOT offered. This is a safety protocol.
NEGATIVE RESULTS: If your test results are negative, you can return to your normal daily routine if you do not have symptoms. Keep in mind, we do recommend you remain at home if you feel sick. While you may have tested negative for COVID-19, it is possible you have another illness that could spread to others. Manage your symptoms at home and contact your primary care provider (PCP) if you have any questions or concerns. It is important to remain at home until you have been symptom-free for at least 72 hours.
POSITIVE RESULTS: If your test results are positive, CUUR HEALTH will notify the county and state health departments and recommend you seek advice from a qualified provider of your choosing. We strongly recommend your also notify your provider and any friends and family you’ve been in contact within the recent weeks.
If you’d like to help forward our mission to keep our Las Vegas community healthy and safe, download and share the news about our Drive-up COVID-19 testing services and rapid results with friends, family and local businesses. They will thank you!
CUUR Diagnostics offers drive-through testing in Las Vegas and on-location service in Laughlin, NV for the greater Laughlin and surrounding communities. In addition, we offer a concierge services where one of our trained staff will come to you. Check with our team for pricing and time availability (844-275-2887). Keep an eye on this website for further information as it becomes available.
Testing sites change, testing times change, and even Mother Nature gets into the act occasionally with high temps or big wind storms. On one occasion our tent flag was found a mile away. Wowie, what a day.
CUUR Diagnostics is dedicated to providing rapid results to as many people across the United States as possible as we band together to navigate this national healthcare crisis. For Employer Groups (in or outside the Las Vegas metro), let us discuss how to bring our services to you!
Please contact us Employers@CuurHealth.com or submit an online request and a member of our team will be happy to discuss our customizable on-site employer collection and testing programs.
Mobile collection services available for employers who want to keep their workplace safe. Register online to get more information on our flexible, customizable on-site testing programs.